Can I convert a printer myself for ceramic printing?

Yes, if you know the basics of how to strip down a developer unit then you can do this yourself. Basically you would need to open up the developer unit, remove the standard developer and replace with a ceramic developer. Similarly, you will need to replace the toner in the cartridges with ceramic toner. We can supply developers for Ricoh printer mentioned above and the Canon CLC 1100 series.
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.