Do you need special papers to make digital ceramic transfers?

Yes, you need a ceramic waterslide transfer paper. The ceramic toners are fused to this paper. After printing the toners you will need to apply a plastic overprint layer called a covercoat. This can be applied by a screen print process or laminated.
Bookmark the permalink.